Trail work log and How to use this Trail work Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail work log and How to use this Trail work Log

Ok, simply post up here with When and Where you worked on the mountain, and most importantly for how long.

If you had people with you, please post up how many people were helping for the duration.

Please OMIT any reference to WHO exactly was doing the work, just speak in terms of date and total manhours for that date.

Essentially we need to be able to track hours put into the trails.

Please type everything in BLACK, and I will change it to a given colour when the totals have been updated. If you change the colour before I do, it makes it impossible to know if the total was updated or not.
    Blue = 2009
    Red = 2010
    Green = 2011
    Orange = 2012
    Magenta = 2013

Gold = 2014
    Grey = 2015

See below for the master summary of all of the hours in the above posts:

Ok, within this contains Hour Totals from what's been posted

Total hrs. 709.25 Blue totals (2009)

Total hrs. 301 Red totals (2010)

Total hrs. 756.3 Green totals (2011)

Total hrs 274.25 Orange total (2012)

Total hrs 558.6667 Magenta Total (2013)

Total hrs 920.5 Gold Total (2014)

Total hrs 727 Grey Total (2015)

Jon
    Last edited by damien; October 26th, 2015, 10:55 AM.

January 18th 2009, 2 guys did 5hrs of deadfall clearing on Sandman. 2 other guys assisted. In total 10hrs between the first 2, and an additional 4 hrs for these other 2 guys. Total 14hrs.

January 25th 2009, 3 guys cleared many lower trails of deadfall all the way to Holy Smoke and Blackflies. Total hours put in, 15 between Mike, Damian and myself, and One other did about 4hrs worth totalling 19hrs for the day. On this day, there were 2 trials riders who were also assisting. I can't remember his name, but he's on a Montesa now and was on a Scorpa before. If he could post up his hours that would be great!

Jon
    Last edited by Jon Mutiger; January 31st, 2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Wednesday night, Jan 28th '09
      Dan (XR400) and NerdFrog
      30 minutes of log removal by hand-saw on "The Zoo".
      Need to remove large log (8" diam plus branches) across NW corner of The Zoo (north of Spur G, west of Yellow Gate Road.) There's 6" of snow there.
      Last edited by Jon Mutiger; January 29th, 2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Our group did a combined, 10 hrs on Jan 19th, (group of five between the hours of 3.30 pm and 5.30 pm) Switchblade
        Last edited by Jon Mutiger; January 29th, 2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

mitchell and i cleaned up gordies a bit friday, 2hrs total,removed 1 tree and brush throughout, but to add to it theres a monster one on gordies that blocks 3 seperate parts of it.also a shovel was left up near the top of switchblade.

quite amazing how much deadfall there is there.
          Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 1st, 2009, 01:32 AM.

Comment

There was about 3 total man hours done today between 5 people.

Jon

Comment

Jan 17 Trail Clearing

There was 3 guys in on Jan 17 for 3 man hours cutting what we could with a hand saw on Sandman.
              Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Logging Time and Place

Hey Guys:

I was just reading this post and you are keeping record of your time etc.
                Should you require any help eg:setting a spreadsheet up to log time and place etc. I am quite experienced in this area and I would be more than pleased to help by donating my time on this. You could record via email and set a spreadsheet to tell you who, how many hours and on what trail etc. all parties involved could be updated every couple of days via email and a tracking record for the club, Govt and who ever else is formed.
                If this is of intrest feel free to PM me.

Rod

Comment

Saturday Feb 14: 4 hrs cutting on Canterbury,lower Wages of Sin and then The Pit down to Manor Rd.
                  Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 14th, 2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Sunday Feb.22, 3hrs chucking rocks and working Clay's berm on Gordy's.
                    Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 23rd, 2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: Added to total

Comment

6 hours three guys
                      Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 23rd, 2009, 08:09 PM. Reason: Total 18 hrs added

Comment

4 hours 1 guy.
                        2 hours other guy.
                        Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 23rd, 2009, 08:09 PM. Reason: 6 Hours added

Comment

6 hours five guys Sunday 22
                          Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 23rd, 2009, 08:09 PM. Reason: 6 Hrs added

Comment

2 hours - 1 guy
                            Feb 22
                            Last edited by Jon Mutiger; February 26th, 2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06EXC400 View Post
                              Hey Guys:

I was just reading this post and you are keeping record of your time etc.
                              Should you require any help eg:setting a spreadsheet up to log time and place etc. I am quite experienced in this area and I would be more than pleased to help by donating my time on this. You could record via email and set a spreadsheet to tell you who, how many hours and on what trail etc. all parties involved could be updated every couple of days via email and a tracking record for the club, Govt and who ever else is formed.
                              If this is of intrest feel free to PM me.

Rod
                              what the $*&@...............................
                              Last edited by Jon Mutiger; March 14th, 2009, 02:15 AM. Reason: Kids read this site too

Comment

Working...
                              X