Trail maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail maps

Just wondering if anyone has 2016 trail map? Found one online that covers from 256 to mcnutt road. But nothing east of mcnutt. Not sure how much more is way out there. Went out this Saturday and hit hump 2 then tunnel shove. Nasty but would love to check out that side more often

Good question. BCORMA site has just posted on-line trail map which looks very up to date. http://bcorma.ca/online_trail_map
    For those of us in the analog world, someone from club must have the file/info?
    Could this be shared as a PDF - or a nice laminated map - which could be a sold for club fund raising.
    Hell, I will fund the cost to print the first 25, keep 1 and donate 24 for resale by club...
    frank

Comment

Trail Maps are available in the Paid Members section.

Comment

Hello I just joined the club, having trouble finding the trail maps in the paid members section.

Comment

Originally posted by karlloewen View Post
          Hello I just joined the club, having trouble finding the trail maps in the paid members section.
          There are two ways to join the club, one is through the 'web store' and one is via the forum with a 'paid subscription'. If you do the paid subscription from the Forum, then you get access to the paid members section etc. right away (it's 'linked' to the forum). If you purchase through the web store, then we have to go in manually after we see the order and add the paid subscription to the forum, which appears to be the case here. I've just added your paid subscription to the forum, so you should have access to the paid members section now (you may need to log out and log back into the forum for it to take effect.)

We're working on linking the two, but until we've been able to do that, any club memberships purchased through the web store will have to get manually updated on the forum. Sometimes there's a bit of a delay, as SuperDave goes through the new orders, enters them into a spreadsheet, then I review the spreadsheet a couple of times/week and check for new entries.

Comment

Working...
          X