This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Join - Using PayPal

After a long and hard night of trying to figure out how to add PayPal to the site, I've figured it out! Keep in mind, without a PayPal account you are not going to be able to pay this way. I highly recommend you get a PayPal account, it's easy, and safe. [URL="http://www.paypal.com"]www.paypal.com[/URL="http://www.paypal.com"]

Go to the Online Store: https://bluemountainmotorcycleclub.com/store

The last option really is the option which we've been waiting for. This option is for donations. The amounts specified are set, so if you want to donate more than what the options are, you will have to go through this process more than once. There are a few automatically re-occuring options. These are basically options which will bill you every month for the specified amount. It'd be like saying I'm going to give 30 nails to the club each month, in the form of money.

If this form of payment works out, you can expect the club to actually be able to afford to buy good nails, good tools, and be an on going venture into the future. At this point in time, we really do not have much money, and are heavily reliant on the goodwill of a select few. Please give generously if you can!

Thanks,

Jon
    Last edited by rgmr250; February 7th, 2018, 08:22 PM.

If you are having problems doing the above, you can simply click on the links from the main www.bluemountainmotorcycleclub.com site and print out our membership form and mail it to us.

If you have no printer, simply write stuff down and mail it based on the criteria shown on the membership form.

Jon

Comment

So I mailed off a membership form and a check roughly 3 weeks ago.....any idea how long it takes for you guys to respond? I see the check hasn't been cashed so not sure if even reached you guys. You seem to be a hard bunch to contact....lol.

Comment

• Jon Mutiger
        Jon Mutiger commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Brian, I gave Tom the letter at the last meeting, which was on Thursday. He was going go cash the check and mail out the trail pass. I'll add you to the paid members list now, sorry for the delay.

no worries. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Whaddaya mean $40 for a yearly membership?
        $20
        $60 with Trailpass.

Comment

• Jon Mutiger
          Jon Mutiger commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry about that, a slight screw up. I fixed it.

starting to feel like you guys don't want me as a member....lol. I'm trying to give you money via Paypal and your link no workie......

Comment

BryanG, I edited this post from 2008. Thanks for pointing out that it didn't work. Try it out and let me know if it links properly now?

Comment

wow technology works, sent my dues and donation for 2015. thanks Jon

Comment

Works fine. Got mine all paid up.

Comment

yep, works perfectly. Thanks. good to go for 2015

Comment

Glad to see it's working as intended, while it's not perfect paying online is MUCH easier to keep track of then if you were to do it in person.

If we can get most of our old members to renew before the spring even, the paperwork at the event will be next to nothing!

Jon

Comment

Getting frustrated!. I want to join without trail pass because I am getting a platinum from bcorma.
                    Thing is I want to also donate to bmmc but i don't see the donations box. Where is the donations box hiding? I'm using firefox.

Comment

Dom, I will ask Jon to add a box for donations, though it might take him a couple days to do it because I believe he's working at the mc show this weekend.

Comment

OK thanks. I guess i'l just get a membership for now and donatate at the club meeting in february.
                        Other than funds, what do you guys need the most for the club? Spikes?, nails?, buckets?, tools?

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
                          OK thanks. I guess i'l just get a membership for now and donatate at the club meeting in february.
                          I might have to go about the Donation box a different way. I added one to our Subscriptions page but am having problems with not having a fixed price and also not wanting to provide an expiry period. I am looking at other options like maybe adding a Paypal "Donate" box on that page instead.

Originally posted by Dom View Post
                          Other than funds, what do you guys need the most for the club? Spikes?, nails?, buckets?, tools?
                          That, I can't help you with, but I'm sure Clay, Tom, Doug, or Ryno can help you with that.

Comment

Working...
                          X