restricted forum access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restricted forum access

How come I'm having difficulty uploading images from the camera icon at the bottom left?
    Last edited by velvet fog; April 28th, 2014, 09:39 PM.

Tell me your problem(s).

Comment

Comment

Comment

I get this You are not authorized to create this post.

Comment

When i hit the post reply button after uploading a image i get,You are not authorized to create this post.I can add text but it makes no difference
            Last edited by velvet fog; April 29th, 2014, 07:36 AM.

Comment

That has happened to me. Sometimes I compose a post (verbiage), then walk away from the computer, come back and try to upload an image or continue adding text only to see "You are not authorised...." when I hit the Post button. This is because the session timed out and I was actually logged out of the forums even though the page showed me still logged in. The page had not refreshed until I tried to follow an internal link (in my case, hitting the Post button).

If this is not the case with you, the only other thing I can think of is maybe the image files you're trying to upload are too big & the forum settings are blocking the Post. Can you try & post an image via a link instead of an upload?

Comment

Which forum are you trying to post a pic in? I think you have to use the little picture add icon between the hyperlink and the movie link. Not the attachment up by the "A".

Comment

Which forum are you trying to post a pic in? I think you have to use the little picture add icon between the hyperlink and the movie link. Not the attachment up by the "A".

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think the problem is the thing is crazy slow. I got error after error, then I backed out and sure enough there are the pics.

Strange..

I used the Icon left of the Movie reel icon under the "A" option. A is for the Advanced Editing option. Can you guys see the pics I posted? I can't see the ones Velvet tried to post.

Comment

Trying to add a pic from my phone

Comment

Pics:
                            Last edited by Jon Mutiger; April 29th, 2014, 11:55 PM. Reason: Tried to insert pic, but can't from phone

Comment

See the duplicate posts of your Jon .Same thing has happened to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X