Arcade Disabled - Security flaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Disabled - Security flaw

Due to a security flaw within the arcade, I've been forced to turn off the arcade function until a patch can be made.

I didn't realize, but the arcade is hackable on it's own. I'll update this if we get a fix provided by the arcade maker.

Jon

Has anyone told Clay & Hoser? They gonna be pissed! I hope the patch resets all the high scores! Muahahahaha!

Comment

Instead, clay is going to ktmtalk to play arcades, we have lost a member.

Comment

do you have an eta? i've had to spend way to much time with my kids today and not sure how much longer i can handle it.

Comment

This forum is virtually useless without the arcade.

Like what, someone is going to help me jet my TTR125 without a 17 page thread about whatever pops into anyones head. I will just go to Thumper Talk for that

Comment

If i don't get some Mahjongg up in here soon...I might just burn this place down....the forum i mean...not my house...that would be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
              This forum is virtually useless without the arcade.
              no arcade and no riding... make franhoser something... something...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yGJGTjV2WE[/ame]

Comment

**** this! I had to go back to my old gaming sites. BMMC forum was 1 stop shopping. Some DB talk, some smack talk, comedy, drama and games.

Kind of like having a toilette for a seat at the ding room table.

Comment

Working...
                X