This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMMC Welcome Package

New to the mountain? If so, please feel free to download the BMMC Member welcome package - it gives a lot of info about riding at Blue Mountain/McNutt.
    BMMC Welcome Package.pdf

The Welcome package is great. Not sure if you could help, but I've tried reaching out to the president and treasurer by email regarding my membership. Haven't heard back. Paid about 10 days ago but never received a confirmation from the website, only via Paypal that payment was received.
    Thanks.
    Gary,

Comment

Gary, usually SuperDave (Treasurer) is fairly quick to respond. As a note, he usually waits a week to 10 days (so he has several/a bunch) to mail out the membership stuff.
      Last edited by rgmr250; March 22nd, 2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I've had no email inquiry about a membership as of tuesday? havn't looked since. if you purchased a trail pass with your membership I would have mailed out your pass and membership card or new decal if you were an existing member. If you just purchase or renew a membership alone I do not mail out just a membership card or decal. you can get a membership card or decal at Supersport Motorcycles, any monthly club meeting, the ROAE event, most trail days, or most sundays at 256 but pm to arrange a meet time

Comment

Hi guys,
          I can only imagine there?s a problem with the website links then. Don?t take this the wrong way but it seems odd that new membership don?t get mailed out to new members unless I?m miss understanding you. Thanks for the feed back though and hope to meet you some day.
          Cheers

Comment

Did you use the 'contact us' page to try to contact the Pres and Treasurer? We're testing the contact us page's submissions to ensure they're coming through.

Comment

We figured out the problem with the Contact Us page and have it fixed now.

Comment

Working...
              X