2wd Snow bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2wd Snow bike

Wow, this is a machine. Never taken a snow bike for a ride so I can't comment on how useful it may be.

http://www.advpulse.com/adv-bikes/ch...awd-snow-bike/

waste of time and money

Comment

Originally posted by dhdey View Post
      waste of time and money
      I agree with Ryan. Seems counter productive... for a dirt bike or a snow bike.

Comment

I bet it would be like a regular 2wd dirtbike. 10% of the time it works awesome and the other 90% you're just roosting yourself from the front tire.

Comment

Ya, and the 10% of the time when it is needed, it only works 25% of the time. At least that is how I remember TuxDave's old bike. He dragged that boat anchor around the mtn and would find out the front wheel wasn't getting driven.

Comment

No I saw him clean some stuff with the front driving.

Comment

So negative ..! No wonder there no one on here..

Comment

No, I think it is quieter around here because facebook is much easier to use and post a picture.

Also there was so much trolling and flaming on this site and so many threads went down the rabbit hole that people just stopped posting here. It ended up that every thread became thread about nothing. No matter what it started out as. Which is prolly why the thread about nothing got started.

You can see it starting to happen on our fb page with a member or two trying to derail a thread that may have actual information in it.

Comment

Working...
                X