Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2wd Snow bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KTM-Bryon
    started a topic 2wd Snow bike

    2wd Snow bike

    Wow, this is a machine. Never taken a snow bike for a ride so I can't comment on how useful it may be.

    http://www.advpulse.com/adv-bikes/ch...awd-snow-bike/

  • Clay
    replied
    No, I think it is quieter around here because facebook is much easier to use and post a picture.

    Also there was so much trolling and flaming on this site and so many threads went down the rabbit hole that people just stopped posting here. It ended up that every thread became thread about nothing. No matter what it started out as. Which is prolly why the thread about nothing got started.

    You can see it starting to happen on our fb page with a member or two trying to derail a thread that may have actual information in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stoppie
    replied
    So negative ..! No wonder there no one on here..

    Leave a comment:


  • Clay
    replied
    No I saw him clean some stuff with the front driving.

    Leave a comment:


  • KTM-Bryon
    replied
    Ya, and the 10% of the time when it is needed, it only works 25% of the time. At least that is how I remember TuxDave's old bike. He dragged that boat anchor around the mtn and would find out the front wheel wasn't getting driven.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clay
    replied
    I bet it would be like a regular 2wd dirtbike. 10% of the time it works awesome and the other 90% you're just roosting yourself from the front tire.

    Leave a comment:


  • zero_it
    replied
    Originally posted by dhdey View Post
    waste of time and money
    I agree with Ryan. Seems counter productive... for a dirt bike or a snow bike.

    Leave a comment:


  • dhdey
    replied
    waste of time and money

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X