new to bmmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to bmmc

hey guys, my name is Shaun, new to the bmmc site, been on the fb page for a little bit now, ive met some awesome people this year and thought I would join the page. once my new credit card shows up I'll be getting the full membership trails pass as support to bmmc. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into these trails! thanks for that. this is my 300xc.

welcome! If you want to join in the fun, come on out for one of our work party days. Next one is coming up Sunday Feb 28. We meet at the north end of 256 at 930 for coffee and head out at 10 to various work locations. No bike is required as most of our work locations can be accessed with a short hike. See you there!

Comment

What tools should we bring with us? I am a newbie, but want to do my part as well. Whenever i can

Comment

Michael, the club will provide all the tools needed. We usually also provide coffee and donuts. I really enjoy the work parties. If you're new, you'll get to know a bunch of other riders, get to see trails you might not have ridden yet, get some advice on good trails to ride, often get an invite to be taken on a tour of the trails etc. It's a great mix of social interaction, hard work and keeping the trails in good condition.

Here's the work party schedule: http://bluemountainmotorcycleclub.co...nce-dates-2017

Comment

Hi Micheal. This thread was started just over a year ago in Feb. 2016.

So our next trail day is Feb 19, 2017.

Comment

Working...
          X