Greetings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings...

Just joined up after one ride off McNutt road. I have a WR250R powerhouse, ok not really, but surprisingly fun on the B track which is probably what I'll stick to. Way more nimble than my old XT600 (yeah I'm getting old....physically). I've been away from the off-road scene for a decade+, but looking forward to exploring more, helping out and meeting new folks.

Welcome. If youre looking to meet new folks, a great way to do that is to show up for one of our work parties (upcoming in September I think, the dates should be posted soon) and we also have 2 membership appreciation rides coming up as soon as we get some rain. These are guided rides with varying groups of skill level designed to get our ridership together. A paid membership is required and can be purchased at the ride and the 2017 Trail Passes will be available at the October ride. The woodlot has asked us to avoid riding blue mountain until the fire hazard eases up. One final note, our staging area is currently at the north end of 256 and we ask riders not to stage off of mcnutt road, in compliance with the city's wishes/bylaws. Any questions, just ask!

Comment

Working...
    X