Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekday rides

Hey guys,

Anyone available to ride on weekdays? I have some flexibility in my work schedule and wouldn't mind starting a group that can ride during the week, nice to work when it's raining and ride when the weather looks good/decent. I'm a B rider but fun is the goal so anyone welcome.

I am available tuesdays and wednesdays only. I usually head out around 9:30 from end of 256th. There is a group of us that go mostly on tuesdays. We are mostly B riders as well. text me anytime 604-657-8228. I plan on riding Tuesday May 2nd. It looks nice.

Comment

Perfect! Tuesday and Wednesdays are great days for me, I'll add your number.

Comment

I'm always looking for people to ride with during the week! Anyone wanna ride tomorrow?

Comment

Im just getting back into this hobby. I have only been out to Popkum to get used to my bike and I feel I am ready to adventure. Im new to the forum and looking to meet up and make some new friends. mid 30s male. hit me up!

Comment

I have a group email going - mostly B riders, but also some newer riders - you're welcome to join when we ride. We email around when we're going to ride. Some of us are going to Popkum on Friday - so often we ride and don't practice, so Friday will be a fun day of riding and practice.

Also, trail maintenance days are a great place to meet other riders, and put back into the trails. During the summer, we've been running Wednesday evening trail days (this Wednesday will be one), but come September, we'll start getting back to our normal monthly (on a Sunday) trail days. If you're on Facebook, join the Blue Mountain Motorcycle Club page and see what's going on - we'll post trail days etc.

Comment

Working...
            X