The seinfeld episodes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The seinfeld episodes

After reading half of the dribble in some of these posts I realized that a lot of the talk on here is about nothing. So, what better than to start a thread about nothing.

So here`s my first post.

When stuck in a jam it is good policy to "quote" if someone else has already said it best.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Comment

Actually the universe repeats upon itself. It's like if you started travelling west in a plane and flew perfectly straight you would get right back where you started. So if you took a spaceship and flew straight up from the Earth eventually you would fly right back to the spot you started from. Simple.

So I don't know if that is infinite but definately round.

Comment

Sounds like circular reasoning.

But how can we offend someone?

Comment

It's a thread about nothing, start a thread about nothing, get insulted about starting a thread about nothing, start insulting people about there opinions about the thread about nothing, get mad at the people insulting the people insulting people about the thread about nothing, there's a thread

Comment

this thread theme can can be summed up by the following video, from start to most likely it's end:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM&feature=share[/ame]

Comment

Holy crap?

Comment

its meaninglessness is all thats worthwhile?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
                  Actually the universe repeats upon itself. It's like if you started travelling west in a plane and flew perfectly straight you would get right back where you started. So if you took a spaceship and flew straight up from the Earth eventually you would fly right back to the spot you started from. Simple.

So I don't know if that is infinite but definately round.
                  Personal experience?

Comment

Endowed so hard he was looking at himself:)

Comment

Originally posted by 2stroked View Post
                      Holy crap?
                      That reminds me...I like the smell of my own farts.

Comment

Originally posted by franhoser View Post
                        this thread theme can can be summed up by the following video, from start to most likely it's end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8...&feature=share
                        That guy is funny, look him up on You Tube, Matt Muholland

Comment

Originally posted by 2stroked View Post
                          Endowed so hard he was looking at himself:)
                          en·dow (n-dou)tr.v. en·dowed, en·dow·ing, en·dows 1. To provide with property, income, or a source of income.
                          2. a. To equip or supply with a talent or quality: Nature endowed you with a beautiful singing voice.
                          b. To imagine as having a usually favorable trait or quality: endowed the family pet with human intelligence.

3. Obsolete To provide with a dower.

Please clarify your meaninglessness as I am confused by the arbitrary nature of your post?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            That reminds me...I like the smell of my own farts.
                            who doesnt, maybe we should start a survey?
                            Actually kids are like farts you can only stand your own,

Comment

Originally posted by WhyZee View Post
                              en·dow (n-dou)tr.v. en·dowed, en·dow·ing, en·dows 1. To provide with property, income, or a source of income.
                              2. a. To equip or supply with a talent or quality: Nature endowed you with a beautiful singing voice.
                              b. To imagine as having a usually favorable trait or quality: endowed the family pet with human intelligence.

3. Obsolete To provide with a dower.

Please clarify your meaninglessness as I am confused by the arbitrary nature of your post?
                              Ok so I thought that was the plural for endo, going over the handle bars when the bike comes to an abrupt stop. My computer auto corrected me and who am I to question the mighty computer?

Comment

Working...
                              X