Possum Lodge Danger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possum Lodge Danger

The Crunge Crossing, that is the bridge near the top of Possum Lodge, it is long, downhills and with a curve in the middle is extremely slick. Algae I guess. I hit it with a bit of speed and no brakes then after the curve my bike just went sideways. So down I went and I got to test out the new helmet. The bike then attacked me trying to gobble my head with the rear knobbies. All good though just be careful on this slick bridge. It's as slick as greased goose shit.

Ouch.... all riders should be extra careful in the wet when riding across bridges, take care out there.

Comment

Hmmm that's too bad Clay I hope your alright.
      Honestly I can't remember the last time I came off a bridge

Comment

Al came off hard on one thursday, but from breakage rather than slickness. I was going across them so slowly i was in danger of just falling over so i had to speed up lol. nice new bridge on with god clay, we had to cut roots at the top of the south exit though and some dead fall at the north entrance. maybe if we fit some backpack sprayers filled with deck clean to the back of the bikes and start hitting all the bridges

Comment

Originally posted by tuxedo dave View Post
          Hmmm that's too bad Clay I hope your alright.
          Honestly I can't remember the last time I came off a bridge
          you have to go riding to fall off a bridge

Comment

I fixed that bridge Al wrecked before I started.

Comment

I saw the pic. It was fine before he hit it, the guy is hard on the trails, we should restrict his hours

Comment

Yeah way to go Al, wrecking bridges geezz.

Comment

Working...
                X