Smokim if ya got'um Ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokim if ya got'um Ride

Got out for a nice lap of the trails with Clay leading Lionel, Nathon and I. We went across the mtn then rode up Olga into Possum. Clay got some grip aid stappled down on one long bridge on Possum a few days ago - that sure was nice. The group took a smoke break or two on the way up as it was hard work. There sure are some slippery bridges up there! And narrow. Haha. Good times though. There had been a smell of oil in the trails all day but it was getting stronger as the ride progressed. Then it was noted that Clay's engine was smoking out the oil breather. It was a chain smoker too. Funny noises had come from his bike but I had thought it was his drive chain, now all were wondering about his top end. Anyways, we took the road back and it turned very cold with all that wind chill. Good ride all round tho. Fix one of your bikes and let's do it again Clay
    Last edited by KTM-Bryon; November 21st, 2016, 08:01 PM.

Yah I got it all figured out. The problem is fixed and I am ready to roll.
    Last edited by Clay; November 22nd, 2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

It will eventually stop smoking and then get really quiet. Ya know, when it runs out of oil.

Comment

No, no...I fixed it. I unbolted the tank and rolled out the 350 and rolled the 501 under the tank and bolted her up. Ready to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
          No, no...I fixed it. I unbolted the tank and rolled out the 350 and rolled the 501 under the tank and bolted her up. Ready to roll.

That's how you Husky-Husa-terd guys roll eh.

Comment

Haha. I feel like Bryon just rolled me under the bus.

Comment

im just glad you guys stopped to help us roll that giant rock.

Comment

You're welcome. I'm glad I stopped to. Looking good guys. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X